Instructors-Prof. Samson Tomas & Prof. Bose George
Whether you are selling a service, a project, a product, or even a job to prospective candidates, effective selling skills are critical to your career success. The ability to build relationships with customers, persuade them to make purchases and generate repeat business is at the heart of the selling function. Selling basically involves determining the needs and wants of potential clients and then influencing their purchase decisions in order to enhance business opportunities. Not only is it fundamental to every organization but also a very useful skill in your daily routine. Knowing how to “get yes” is a crucial skill that can improve many facets of your life. Achieving Effectiveness in selling depends on self-assessment and acquiring and sharpening skills needed for effective and efficient selling.
The certificate course on ‘Art of selling’ focuses on the skills needed to sell effectively in today’s business environment. This course provides a conceptual framework, skills and knowledge aimed at transforming selling from an occupation to an ever-growing and self-rewarding profession. Participants will learn how to sell more effectively to customers and win new business at prospective accounts. The course is designed to make you more effective and efficient as you pursue your sales goals. It helps you understand how to stand out in the crowd, attract customers, and build support for your initiatives within your prospective organisation.
- To help participants analyse their own personality type and their compatibility with differing selling styles.
- To help participants to sell in a structured way
- To expose the participants to techniques that will prove of immediate value in selling job.
- To provide participants with opportunities for practising these techniques under conditions as realistic as possible.
- To use Techniques for effective prospecting, establishing rapport and gaining attention.
- To make Effective and result- oriented sales presentation and demonstration.
- To enable Handling Objections- Tactics & Strategies.
- To adopt successful closing strategies in sales.
- To help in identifying the key decision-makers in organisational selling
- Successful salesperson – Behaviours, characteristics and skills
- Sales Funnel – Building a sales pipeline- Step by step selling
- Prospecting & lead generation – Analysing the territory and conducting account research
- Positioning YOU Vs. Sales Objective
- Managing ‘Buying Influences’
- Effective Win-win customer relationships
- Effective closures and favourable outcomes through structured response tactics.
- Listening Skills
- Body Language
- Handling dissatisfied customers
- Professional approach to selling
- Understanding Organisational Buying Process
- MBA students
- Sales professionals
- Students who wish to build a career in sales
Register here to attend this online course