Introduction to PREP
As you know, Marian international institute of management (MIIM) Kuttikkanam is a Top B-school in Kerala which offers a 2-year full-time NBA accredited MBA Program. Placement Readiness Enhancement Program (PREP) is a flagship training and certification program of MIIM. It aims to enhance the participant’s skills to perform in the placement process, including interviews and Group Discussion (GD). The entire training program will be online; students don’t have to come to campus or any other place.
Objectives of PREP
- To improve the employability of youth
- To sharpen their Skill set
- To help them get into reputed organizations
The outcome of the course
After completing the PREP course online, you will be able to:
- Have better communication skills
- Perform well in a personal interview
- Gain self-confidence
- Develop a good resume
- Get clarity on your goal
- Crack aptitude tests easily
- Participate well in a GD
- Improve your presentation skills
Who should attend?
- Graduating students (Any stream)
- Those who have completed their studies and are searching for a job
How to register and participate in the training program
Please click on the link to register; after successful registration, MIIM will share a link, user id and password to login.
At the end of successful completion of all sessions, participants will be getting a certificate as well as placement assistance from MIIM.
Course Fee: Rs. 300
Course Duration: 30 hours
Dr Shinil Sebastain, Associate Professor and Head Corporate relations MIIM Kuttikkanam
Ms Surabhi James, Asst. Professor. MIIM
Ms Anju Jose, Aptitude Test Trainer, MIIM
Contact 9947330134, 9496497401